We provide messej for our users to use and enjoy. By using messej, you agree to this Username Guidelines Policy, which sets out the rules of good behavior applicable to your use of messej. messej username is the unique name used to identify yourself on messej. We have a few rules on what you can and can't include in your username. Please read these guidelines for all the details, including examples of the types of usernames that are and are not allowed.
When you create your messej account, choose a username that you represent, you like and or easy to remember. We don't allow third-party trademarks, emails or web addresses. Any terms used in this messej Username Guidelines Policy will have the same meaning as the equivalent defined terms in our messej Terms of App, unless the context requires otherwise.
MESSEJ USERNAMES RULES
Make sure you read and commit to these guidelines. If you don't, you will be subject to actions up to suspending your account.
- Each user has a unique messej username associated with each account.
- Minimum of 5 and maximum of 15 characters are allowed.
- Alphabets, numerics, underscore & dots are allowed.
- It is not allowed to use any other special characters.
- Username must contain 1 alphabet or numerics.
- Username can be a maximum of fifteen (15) characters long.
- Username is Case Insensitive. (e.g. messej and MESSEJ is the same username)
- Username should not pretend to be someone else.
- Usernames must not include profane or obscene language.
- Username can’t contain third parties’ trademarks or brands.
- Username can’t contain a phone number.
- Username must be adhere to messej Terms and Conditions.
Once the messej account is created, usernames cannot be changed. Only Premium Users can request to change their USERNAMES by submitting a SPECIAL REQUEST in messej App Settings
YOUR USERNAME & ACCOUNT
You are responsible for any activity that occurs with your messej username or account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure. One way to do that is to select a strong password that you don’t use for any other account.
By using the Services, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
- You will not create more than one account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your messej account, a messej username, or a friend link without our written permission.
- You will not share your password.
- You will not log in or attempt to access the Services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account with your username, please immediately reach out to messej Support.
USERNAME PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities on or in relation to messej, or allow any person to use your username with us to do the same:
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in registering an account (including by creating a misrepresentative user name or accessing another user's account) or in making any communications or sharing or publishing any content or information using messej;
- name squat via your account name in a way that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or other rights;
- send any unsolicited, unauthorized spam (such as spam comments in our social media Apps), advertising or promotional messages;
- use messej for any commercial purpose (including commercial communications) or for the benefit of any third party, except as expressly permitted by the messej Terms of App (including under the messej Official Account Admin Platform User Agreement in relation to messej Official Accounts) or otherwise by us from time to time, including any of the following activities:
- submit, upload, transmit or display, through messej, any content (whether displayed publicly or not, and whether displayed directly or indirectly to any other users) which in fact or in our reasonable opinion:
- breaches any laws or regulations (or may result in a breach of any laws or regulations when used in a manner permitted by the messej Terms of App);
- creates a risk of loss or damage to any person or property;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- harms or exploits any person (whether adult or minor) in any way, including via bullying, harassment or threats of violence;
- is hateful, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes or encourages self-harming;
- infringes our rights or any third party's rights, including any intellectual property rights, contractual rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights;
- encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, including credit card fraud or bank account fraud;
- engage in any illegal or potentially illegal (as determined by us) activities or transactions, including sale of any illicit drugs or money laundering;
- gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- use or exploit any of our intellectual property rights (including our trademarks, brand name, logo, any other of our proprietary information or the layout or design of any page), or otherwise infringe on any of our intellectual property rights (including attempting to reverse engineer any applications or software used to access messej);
- access any of messej, collect or process any content made available through messej, send or redirect any communications through messej, in each case, through the use of any automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- engage in any "framing," "mirroring," or other techniques directed at simulating the appearance or function of messej;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any user's or any other party's access to messej;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other malicious code or items;
- share or publish any other person's personally identifiable information using messej without their express consent;
- probe or test the vulnerability of, or otherwise circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any security features on, messej, our systems or the systems of other users;
- decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any of messej Software, or seek to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent that applicable laws and regulations do not allow us to prevent you from doing this;
- create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- engage in any other activity that encourages any person or entity to breach the messej Terms of App (including this messej Username Guidelines Policy); or
- Use messej in any manner or for any purpose which breaches the messej Terms of App (including this messej Username Guidelines Policy).
USERNAME RECYCLING POLICY
Usernames are provided to the first registration. However, usernames may be freed up for re-registration, if:
- Involved in an active impersonation.
- Are no longer active, meaning, there is no login activity associated with the account for at least 12 months.
If you see any username on messej that you think violates this policy, please report it. Until before creating messej Account, messej reserves the Right to withdraw any username without providing any justifications, and all usernames remain the property of messej.
You may not register for or use messej if:
- you have been convicted of any child abuse offence or sex offence;
- you are less than 13 years old, or
- We have previously terminated your account and advised you that you may no longer use messej or any of our other Apps.
USERNAMES PRE-BOOKING POLICY
messej username is the unique name used to identify yourself on messej app. We have a few rules on what you can and can't include in your username. Please consider these guidelines for all the details, including examples of the types of usernames that are and are not allowed.
When you reserve or book your messej username, choose a username that you represent, you like and or easy to remember.
We don't allow third-party trademarks, brands names, emails, phone numbers, or web addresses to be used as usernames.
We have special regulations for brands and trademarks, and if you are not authorized then we will regretfully remove it.
Use of Account and App may be restricted.
If your activities violate the relevant laws and regulations, terms and conditions, or Username policies, messej App shall be able to restrict your messej Account and your use of Apps to protect other users. Please assure that if any activity that is not prescribed herein impedes on the provision of sound App environment or on the App Use of other users, such activity shall be restricted hereunder.
The App Use shall be restricted temporarily or permanently, depending on the accumulated number of violation; provided, however, that lewd postings, gambling promotions, emergent risk or any explicit unlawful activities required to be prohibited under the relevant laws and regulations shall be restricted permanently without delay, regardless of the accumulated number of violation.
Details about Account and App restrictions are as follows:
- Restrictions of Account Use
- If any contravention against relevant laws, regulation, Username Guidelines occurs during creation or use of the Account, creation, use and deletion of the Account may be restricted.
- If any abnormal attempt to create, use or withdraw the Account is detected, use and withdrawal of the Account can be restricted; creation of the Account can be prohibited to deter such abnormal activity; and/or other necessary measures can be taken to delete such Account and prohibit reentrance, etc.
- Restriction of Account use shall be phased in from a temporary restrictions to a permanent restrictions, provided that permanent restrictions can be imposed immediately in case of need.
- If any attempt to appropriate your Account by any other person is detected, messej App may request additional entry of your Password and authentication procedure to prevent the foregoing appropriation.
- To prevent others from using your Account without your permission, Password should be periodically changed to keep others from knowing it easily. messej App shall assume no responsibility for any unfortunate disadvantage caused by your negligent password maintenance.
- If any contravention against relevant laws, regulations, Terms of Apps or username guidelines is detected during use of Individual Apps, such use can be restricted.
Provided, however, that the entire use of the App can be restricted temporarily or permanently to protect other users in case of explicit tort prohibited under relevant laws and regulations, or emergency risk or damage propagation to be blocked;
Provided, however, that the entire use of Apps associated with messej Brand can be restricted temporarily or permanently for a user who has not agreed to messej Username Guidelines.
- If any contravention is detected, messej App can limit exposure of, or delete postings to prevent them from being seen by other users. Furthermore, all or part of the App Use can be restricted to prevent continuous contraventions, including restriction of writing feature.
- Restriction of App use shall be phased in from a temporary restrictions to a permanent restrictions, provided that permanent restrictions can be imposed immediately in case of need.
GUIDELINES FOR LONG-TERM INACTIVE USER APP USE
Unless the App has been accessed for the following period of time under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., the App Agreement thereof shall be terminated after personal information was destroyed or separately stored.
- Unless a User uses his/her messej Account in any of Individual Apps that constitute the Comprehensive Apps for one (1) year, ii) unless any user who has not agreed to the messej Username Guidelines use his/her messej Account in any App associated with messej Brand, his/her messej Account shall be inactive and any information therein shall be stored separately.
- Unless the aforementioned User logs into for four (4) years thereafter, his/her personal information shall be destroyed and the relevant account shall be deleted.
- Provided that any personal information in the messej App shall be destroyed, and the App shall be terminated thereby in case of conversion to Inactive Account.
- messej App users who have no messej Account
- If a User does not use the messej App for one (1) year, his/her personal information within messej App shall be destroyed, and the messej App will be terminated thereby.
- Differences between Inactive Account Policy set forth herein and inactive account policy stipulated in each Individual App are listed as follows. In such an event, the Latter shall override the Former.