messej welcomes users to use and enjoy its service by accepting and complying with all of its policies as well as commit to the following messej Community Guidelines.
You may express yourself freely on messej, as long as it doesn’t offend others. messej strives to create a safe and welcoming environment for its users around the world to connect with others. Therefore, we take any abuse of our services seriously.
messej Community Guidelines, which will continuously or periodically be updated, serves as a guide for how to communicate on messej App and Service.
If you violate any of the guidelines, your account and/or content might be banned and or suspended with or without any notice. We may also restrict your access and use to certain functions. Without any notification to you, we will take down any offending content.
We strongly encourage users to report any behavior or content that violates our policies.
USERS ACCOUNTS SECURITY
If you create a User Account by selecting a password and providing your name, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account. You agree to notify messej immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any breach of security with respect to your User Account including your password. messej will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge.
You may be held liable for any losses incurred by messej or another party due to someone else using your User Account.
messej shall be entitled to monitor your User Account and password and, at its discretion, require you to change your password. If you use a username and password that messej considers inappropriate or insecure, we will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your User Account
You, as a user, agree not to send, create, or reply to so call “mailbombs”, not to send copies of a single message to many users, not to send large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent, not to engage in spamming, not to send unsolicited messages for business or other purposes. In addition, you agree not to send bulk messaging, not to send messages for business or other commercial purposes without complying with messej rules or receive written permission from messej. You also agree not to undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation messej App by any other person, including placing malware on the Service. You may not reproduce, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on messej Service.
By using messej App and Service, users understand, accept, consent and must firmly adhere to the community guidelines and respect messej community, avoid spam, scams, nudity and content that's sexual, violent, graphic, hateful, harmful, dangerous, copyrighted or threatening
- Any content that attacks or incites violence against other users on the basis of protected attributes are strictly not allowed. Examples are race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Anyone attempting to incite hate and violence for whatever purposes may be banned.
- Users must not post, share or send any content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or violence against individuals or groups based on attributes like (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis of discrimination.
- Users must not post, share, or send content that may trigger hostility, including trolling or provocative remarks.
- Users must not use messej to do anything illegal or for any illegal purpose.
- Users must not post, share, or send any content that involves illegal activities.
- Users must not post, share, or send any content that violates their local country laws.
- Users must not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
NUDITY, PORNOGRAPHY, OR SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE CONTENT
- messej is intended to be family friendly. It is not the place for sexually suggestive content or content that may be used for sexual gratification.
- We restrict the display of nudity or sexually suggestive content of any kind or type or format.
- Sexual language is restricted as it may lead to sexual solicitation among users.
- Anyone displaying such behaviors or content may be restricted or banned depending on the severity of the breach and the account history. We may suspend their accounts.
PROSTITUTION OR SEXUAL SOLICITATION
- messej prohibits and does not allow any use for prostitution, sexual solicitation or human trafficking. Such act is an extreme illegal abuse of messej services, therefore, any user attempts to use messej for prostitution and/ or sexual solicitation may be banned and such account may be suspened.
- Users must not solicit for any sexual activities through messej App and or platform regardless.
- Users must not attempt to coordinate commercial sexual services or prostitution activities, such as requesting or offering or asking for rates for escort services fulfillment of sexual fetish or domination services.
SCAM, MISLEADING & FAKE CONTENT
- Any user who attempts to use messej to cheat, mislead or scam other people and/or to spread fake or misleading content for whatever purposes may be banned.
- Users must not impersonate other users or organizations by creating fake identities, confuse others into believing that your relationship with another person or organization is something that is not, or post misleading content whether to gain something or not.
- Users must not post, share, or send content that is likely fake or misleading.
- Users must not use misleading, inaccurate or fake captions, comment, metadata, tag, thumbnails or endorsement by any person or entity in any of your content as these may have the effect of tricking a user into believing the content is something it is not.
- Users must not promote messej Rewarding of Flashta coins by posting, sharing, or sending content featuring cash gifting, “get rich quick” schemes, including promoting multi-level marketing opportunities where it is prohibited in your country.
- We encourage you to report any behavior that violates the above.
SPAM & SOLICITATION
- messej is not an App or platform to spread spam and unwanted commercial solicitation for the comfort of our users in using messej service. Anyone who is reported repeatedly to post spam and solicitation will be banned.
- Users must not post, share, or send content that is identical or similarly repeatedly, indiscriminately and excessively for financial gains or otherwise.
- Users must not solicit for any kind of business unless the other party has expressly asked from you for further information. In such a scenario, please note that sexual solicitation is totally prohibited.
- Users must not post, share, or send content (including sending messages) to a large number of users for the main purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
BREACH OF USERS PRIVACY
- Users must value the privacy and personal information of other users.
- Any user who is reported repeatedly to post a threat to privacy and personal information will be banned.
- Users must not post, share, or send content containing any person’s personal information without having first obtained their written official consent, especially if it is for a commercial purpose, including without limitation social security numbers, identity numbers, passport numbers, passwords, financial information, home address, work address or any private or unlisted contact information.
VIOLENCE & PHYSICAL HARM
- Users must not tolerate violent, graphic, or gory content on messej, or any actions or content that advocates for or threaten violence of any sort, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
- Physical assault, coercion, and any acts of violence are strictly prohibited. Content that advocates for or glorifies suicide or self-harm is also not allowed.
- Users must not promote and support terrorists and any other criminal organizations or individuals.
- Users must not post, share, or send any content that depicts dangerous acts, self-injury, or suicide, nor provide any content that encourages other people to engage in such activities.
- Users must not intimidate or threaten other people, including threats of physical harm against a specific individual.
- Any violation will result in immediate account suspension and the user may be permanently banned.
BEHAVIOUR RULES FOR GROUPS
- Respect the purpose and objective of each group.
- Unless you are the Creator or Admin of the Group, never broadcast a new or announcements or promotions or advertisements, but participate in discussion as initiated by Group members.
- Do not spam any Group.
- If you feel uncomfortable in a group for any reason, feel free to leave or “mute” the notifications.
- Unless it’s a thematic group on politics or religion, avoid placing such content.
- Avoid unnecessary debates.
- Avoid sending any content that is violent or pornographic.
- When replying to a specific comment from a person, use the “reply” function to make sense of your comment and avoid confusion.
- Never personalize the discussion by having a dialogue with a single member of the group
- messej is a FREE Mobile Instant Messaging Application, with a Paid Version for Premium membership.
- Paid Version is called Premium Version.
- Users who are subscribed to the paid version are called Premium Users.
- Premium users may gain messej Performance Points.
If any user violates any of messej policies, messej may take some or all of the following actions:
- Forfeit credited messej Performance Points.
- Suspend User's messej Account.
Make sure you read all policies and guidelines thoroughly.
How users benefit from Performance Points
- Renew their subscription to messej Premium Version.
- Gift (Transfer Performance Points)
- Incentivise (Subjected to Review)
Steps to Gain Performance Points
- Download messej App for Free from Apple Store or Google Play.
- Create a messej account.
- Subscribe to Premium Version.
- Choose a SUPERSTAR.
- Gain more Premium DEARS.
If a Premium User decides to delete his / her messej Account, the balance messej Performance Points are deleted and the user loses all gained points which cannot be retrieved even if the user creates a new account using the same email and phone number.
TYPES OF IN-APP PAYMENTS:
- Annual Premium Subscriptions.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions continue until it is cancelled.
- Annual Subscription for messej Premium Version is 25 USD.
MAKE IN-APP PURCHASE
- You have to sign in with your Apple ID or Google Play to make in-app purchases.
- If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date. For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can report a problem. You can change or cancel your Premium Subscription auto-renewing in-app subscription anytime.
NON REFUNDABLE MEMBERSHIP FEES
- The Membership Fees paid to enjoy the premium features of messej are nonrefundable.
- Users understand and accept that any fees they pay for Premium Account is for the annual subscription to use messej App premium features.
- If any provision of these Terms are adjudged, by written decision, to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and messej relating to the matters contained here and the Service.
- In the event you read these terms in any language other than English, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.